The project “Math-GAMES – Games And Mathematics in Education for Adults – Compendiums, Guidelines and Courses for Numeracy Learning Methods Based on Games” is producing a compendium and a guidebook in 9 languages, which should give the answer to two main questions while rising numeracy in education:
1. How can we reduce the number of under skilled adults to promote social integration and participation into our society?
- How can we increase incentives for adult training by using games?
- How can we offer tailored learning opportunities to individual learners by using games?
- How can we provide information on access to the services of adult learning?
2. How can we save traditional and famous games in different countries from a loss?